Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blue Asset Management Restructures Mortgage in Sussex County

Charles Blumenkehl, CEO of Blumenkehl Companies and managing partner of Blue Asset Management LLC, announced his company has completed a mortgage restructuring for property owned in Sussex County New Jersey. The property was purchased in 2005 at which time they originated a 6.5% mortgage. The property was recently refinanced at a rate of 3 7/8%. representing a huge savings.

According to Blumenkehl, “Obviously we are thrilled at the ability to refinance the mortgage and substantially increase our returns on our property. As a valued customer for many years, we were able to leverage our excellent financial loan track record and payment history and take advantage of the available historic low rates of today’s mortgage marketplace despite the increase in restraints imposed by banks. We are continuing to maintain dialogues with our lenders throughout New Jersey and are seeking to restructure several more properties as well while giving our lenders the certainty and confidence of being paid back on their investment timely while maintaining meaningful collateral ratios to the benefit of their stockholders.”

Blumenkehl continued, “As the economic recovery continues to manifest itself in increased buying opportunities for our company, the ability to restructure our loans supports our equity investments we are currently making in New Jersey. We look forward to making the right equity investments in the New Jersey property acquisitions we are buying now that are undervalued and provide the opportunity to increase in value through our value enhancement procedures, systems and renovations while supporting our efforts through working with our banks on restructuring financing on our current property portfolio.”

For more information about Charles Blumenkehl, Blumenkehl Companies or Blue Asset Management LLC, log on to the company website at www.bluemanagementllc.com or call Charles Blumenkehl directly at 973-835-1400.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete